Sunday, March 24, 2013

BIO

Hello everyone,

 My name is Dakota and I'm currently a full-time night student here at Albertus. I have a little over a year left to go. I'm currently a business finance major. My plans are either to work for a corporation or to start my own corporation in the entertainment industry. One of my favorite quotes is if you do what you love, you'll never have to work a day in your life.

Presently, I work as a per-diem case manager for the Recovery Network of Programs. They specialize in transitional housing working with resident with co-occurring disorders(mental health and addiction). I also just recently started an internship at the Bridgeport Housing Authority. My belief is that you can never learn enough.

I look forward to this class and learning more about the arts and ideas.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dakota...Welcome to class...You are doing important work right now...

    ReplyDelete