Sunday, March 24, 2013

Bio and Fotothing Account



Hello everyone!  My name is Whitney Finnegan and I am a junior here at Albertus Magnus College.  I am majoring in business management and hope to earn my BS in December of this year.  I am currently a full time student, employee and mother to a three year old little girl.  I have worked for a family owned, private orthopedic surgery practice out of New Haven for the past eight years, and once I complete my schooling I hope to manage a medical office/facility such as the one I work for now.   In my spare time, I volunteer as a cheerleading coach for the West Haven Pop Warner Football League.  This is my fourth year coaching, and I currently have a roster of 30 girls, ranging from ages 11 to 13.

My Fotothing user name is wfinnegan.

1 comment: