Sunday, April 14, 2013

Help!

So I haven't been able to post any new blogs because my old computer crashed.  I got a new mac last week, but for some reason I have not been able to download the adobe CS2.  It keeps saying "You can’t open the application “Adobe Installer” because PowerPC applications are no longer supported."  Does anyone have an apple computer and know how to resolve this issue?  I even went to my parents house and tried to download the program to a regular PC and it is saying the serial number is not valid.  It's driving me crazy that I cannot get these projects done...

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you are having issues, Whitney. Here is a fix for the problem with your Mac: http://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/error-powerpc-applications-supported-photoshop.html

    If you bring your new Mac into ITS , they can help you with the issue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I will try this tonight, and if it doesn't work I will bring it to the ITS department or will try to do it in the computer lab on thursday before my 8pm class. I've been stressing out about it because I haven't been able to do the assignments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can always work at school while you are sorting things out...Photoshop is on all the public computers at school, including the Library....

    ReplyDelete